Automatic tumble dryers consist of a rotating drum called a "tumbler" through which heated air is circulated to evaporate moisture while the tumbler rotates to maintain air space between the articles. The resulting hot, humid air is usually vented outside to make room for more air to continue the drying process. After being washed in a washing machine, an automatic tumble dryer removes moisture from a load of clothing, bedding, and other textiles. Features:-
- Fully automatic microprocesser controlled.
- Drying time, drying temperature and cooling time could be set under a variety of prodram, suitable for drying clothes with different kind of material.
- The combination of stainless steel 304,316 incresses the life of the machine.
- The machine self cooling system, working with low viberation.
- Special turbo heating system in the machine results in 30% less power consumption then the normal dryers.
- This technology also helps the machine to heat up instantly and result in less time consumption.
- Advanced economic design-with large opening door and wide view mirror, easy and quick to take clothes out of the machine.
- Self cooling system helps in getting the clothes 100% dryer from the machine.